Monday, May 23, 2016

My Royal Caribbean Cruise!

I couldn’t stop thinking about my cruise as we drove to the boarding station in South Jersey. I had been waiting exactly 10 months for this and now it was finally happening. When we got there, I was surprised how fast it took us. I had thought boarding would take an hour but it really only took 5 minutes. All we did was check in and show them our passports. Then we were on the ship. The cruise was 9 days and we were going to four different places. First Bermuda, next Saint Martin, and then Puerto Rico, last Haiti.

            When we got on the ship we went to our room to unpack and lay down for 30 minutes. Then we got up and went to a place called Wind Jammers to eat.


While we were eating we looked over the schedule. And for the rest of the day we looked around the ship. But the thing that caught my eye was an Xbox center. When night came we went to a teen club till 1 o’clock in the morning! We did this almost every night. 


The next day we just hung out on the boat or teen club. When the third day came we arrived at Bermuda.

We got an awesome taxi tour. The only down side was that it was rainy. The next day was a cruise day but also my first time going swimming on the cruise. 

Then the next three days we were at stops in Saint Martin. We stayed at the beach all day. But I got a sun burn. 


We did most of our shopping in Puerto Rico. But my favorite stop was Haiti because the cruise line owned part of the island. There was a beach, zip lining, and a rollercoaster so I had a good time there. 



The last two days of the cruise we just relaxed and spent family time together. This cruise was a once in a lifetime experience that I will not soon forget!
Written by: Richard Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment